List of Suggested Activities:
- Our Tottenham Funding and Infrastructure Projects to enable the network to increase its resource base and further its objectives
- Uncover funding sources for Community Groups to implement Community Plans, as well as to support activities and community facilities.
- Identify sources of pro-bono professional services: e.g. legal, planning and accounting support for Community Groups.
- To share expertise and information from local and regional organisations which provide support on Community Planning – Locality, Community Matters, Just Space etc…
- Exploring case studies of successful community-led fund raising and regeneration in Tottenham – Friends of Lordship Rec/ Bull Lane/ Broadwater Farm
- Share models of Community-led Planning from other parts of London and invite groups to share their experiences with the network.
Funding Working Group Meeting minutes